Men’s Fashion Account Executive
- Secure strategic press coverage [features as well as product placement] in top national, regional and online media outlets
- Candidate MUST have a network of key press contacts, men’s fashion, lifestyle and accessory editors and relevant fashion stylists and bloggers.
- Execute innovative communications strategies each seasonal for large national brands
- Maximize social media campaigns
- Conceptualize and execute press events
- Execute press events including event budgets
- Cultivate relationships with influencers for product seeding/recruit brand ambassadors
- Attend key industry events
- Minimum 2 years experience
- Superior knowledge of fashion/consumer media practices, as well a proven track record in garnering top tier coverage in print, broadcast TV and online mediums.
- Solid understanding of fashion trends and market.
- Candidate MUST have experience in press event planning with big brand/big budget experience a plus.
- Candidate is responsible for creation, maintenance and timely distribution of editorial reports, press clippings and budgetary tracking documents.
- Must exhibit strong writing, communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues.
- Must have high level of interest and proficiency in New Media landscape, and experience with outlets including blogs, communities and networks.
- Bachelors degree – ideally in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, English, Marketing or a related field.
- Must be proficient in Powerpoint, Photoshop, Excel, Word, and social media networks
- Must have ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline oriented, high-energy environment with a consistent CAN DO attitude!
- Competitive salary (commensurate with experience)
- 401K matching after one year continuous employment
- Heath Insurance
- Generous vacation offering and summer Friday program
Factory PR is always open to meeting with talented publicists of all levels. Please upload your resume and cover letter and we will be in touch.