INFLUENCER MARKETING MANAGER
Do you have neck pain from all the time you spend looking down at your phone? Can you name every filter on Snapchat and Instagram, and know who’s been FaceTune’d? Do you go vintage with VSCO and sparkle with KiraKira? If you know exactly what influencers would be perfect for which brands (even better if they’re just a text away) – we’re looking for you.
Factory PR seeks an Influencer Marketing Manager who embodies the influencer lifestyle. The candidate should be very knowledgeable of the fashion/lifestyle influencer landscape (must be able to name influencers and showcase direct relationships) and have a thirst for innovation in the digital world. The position calls for a skilled communicator, enthusiastic social media consumer, and pioneering media strategist —who is both analytical and creative—with the ability to conceive and execute engaging campaigns that showcase originality in an industry that’s become increasingly cookie-cutter. Someone unafraid to have BIG ideas and skilled in executing client goals creatively.
This position, reporting to the Digital Director, will focus on influencer marketing activations with campaign amplification, a forward-thinking approach to the engagement of influencers, original multimedia content creation and brilliant tactics to develop unique strategies for clients ranging from luxury fashion brands and retail giants to innovation start ups and household name enterprise.
- Identify, establish and manage ongoing influencer/brand ambassador programs
- Negotiate and execute paid blogs/blog partnerships
- Identify key influencers, bloggers and online media in designated verticals
- Write compelling and engaging content
- Develop strategically led ideas for building brands via Social
- Compile weekly and monthly reporting and analytics
- Research trends, happenings, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of Influencer Marketing and Social Media experience and familiarity with or interest in the overall digital media landscape
- Passion for Influencer Marketing, namely fashion brands and influencers, as well as Social Media/Digital industries
- Familiar with all social platforms as they apply to businesses
- Collaborative, Agency background preferred
- Experience in fashion, tech and millennial-focused consumer lifestyle brands
- Functional knowledge with analytics and reporting
- Excellent computer skills, particularly Excel, PowerPoint
- High level of initiative and proven ability to work independently on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Experience developing content marketing strategies and overseeing content development specifically for social media platforms
- Experience amplifying campaigns and content and building online marketing strategies
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401K after one year employment with 3% contributed by employer
- Heath Insurance covered 75% by employer
- Generous vacation offering
- Dog-friendly office
- Summer Friday program
- In-office karaoke machine (and regular office parties to match)
- Collaborative and transparent leadership team
Factory PR is always open to meeting with talented publicists of all levels. Please upload your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch.