Fashion PR Art & Content Director
Factory PR seeks an Art & Content Director. The candidate should be tapped in culturally and have a genuine passion for design and branding. This position reports to the Managing Partner.
- Branding —Brand identities including logo, web and asset design, visual narrative.
- Content — visual narrative development for social media, development of creative content assets including still and moving image, graphics, gifs and illustration. Maintain database of creative collaborators and content creators. Creative Direction of social media content strategy.
- Events — Design and execute creative elements for events including invitations and materials, concept and visual design.
- Agency — Art Director for additional Agency needs including graphic design of decks, company brand assets and materials.
- 4-years experience in design and creative arenas
- Highly creative
- Strong experience in working with brands marketing and brand development, preferably in Fashion and consumer industries
- Strong personal interest in both style and technology
- Thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well as part of a team with a range of people
- Have an interest in social and cultural trends and fashions
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 401K after one year employment with 3% contributed by employer
- Heath Insurance covered 75% by employer
- Generous vacation offering
- Dog-friendly office
- Summer Friday program
- Collaborative and transparent leadership team
Factory PR is always open to meeting with talented publicists of all levels. Please upload your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.